Wednesday 18 November 2009

A little better

Things have been a bit better since I wrote my last post.
My sleep got a bit better. I only worked a half day on Friday, and even if I didn't get to do as much as I wanted, it was both nice and restful. I got a very shiny iPod Touch. I went to a Jonathan Coulton concert (with Paul & Storm), which was a lot of fun. I met Ysolda, and now I appear in her blog. I am meeting friends (friends!) on Saturday for some knitting.

I am still quite low on energy, but not as low. Still not finding a lot of joy on things, but things feel a little bit better. I may make it this week to the gym (after two no-show weeks and the leaving-in-the-middle week). I have a doctor appointment next week, and this time I am bringing her a list with things to check, so hopefully something will yield results.

Is it sleep time now? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment