Wednesday 10 December 2008

Non-stretch fetings (FO)

Hurrah, I finally managed to get around taking pictures of my new pair of fetching! This should also come with a brief apology for the lack of content, but you have no idea (actually, you might) how tiring several hours of heavy weight-lifting (at least 65 kg) are.

Fetching cable detail


Technical details
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Fetching, by Cheryl Niamath
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton in red
Needles: 3.75mm dpns, plus a cable needle
Notes: This fetchings are, so far, resisting much better the stretching (which was the hope) and the crutches. I also like how they match my nail polish. I very rarely wear it, but I was house-bound yesterday, and wanted something to do. It was either bright red or pale, so I went for striking. And then I paired it with my fetchings, and was happy.
Incidentally, I love the first shot. The colour is more true in the second one, but I love the crispiness of the first one.

Fetching action shot
Look, an action shot!


PSA: Winter Knitty is up! At time of posting, the site is slow and ocasionally down due to the entire knitting world trying to access it, but hopefully the craze will subdue in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

  1. hey you, girl with red nails and red mittens, you've been tagged!
    http://dromenvanavalon.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete