Tuesday 11 November 2008

Little robot

Cute critter cute critter cute critter!
IMG_5882

Look at my little robot! As promised, it's the first one I've made from Creepy Cute Crochet, and I like it.
It was a rather easy crochet, but only after asking for help in ravelry and being pointed to the head help from the author. I was having trouble with the slip stitch, which I guess comes from learning crochet to do amigurumi, rather than make more "normal" stuff where I would have encountered it more often.

Rav little robot
Pattern: Robot (rav), from Creepy Cute Crochet, by Needle Noodles.
Yarn :Peaches and Cream, in Williamsburg Blue and White
Hook: Good ol' 3.5mm

IMG_5885
I like my robot and my robot likes me!
Also, it makes me feel like I'm four.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's great! And I'm sorry - but he's not creepy at all! That's the friendliest lookin' little robot I've ever seen! Perhaps he'd like to sit on your desk at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's cute! and it's good to be 4 - I have a 4yo girl in the house and the world smiles at her so I hope it's the same for you ;)

    ReplyDelete