Sunday 3 February 2008

An exciting "comision"

I have just got a call from my boyfriend's little brother, Jonathan, who is 10. I was about to tell him that Alex wasn't home, when he asked whether I could do him a favour, whether I could knit a balaklava for his teddy. Of course I can! I really like Jonathan, and he seems to like me too (I think because I pay attention to him). So I told him to get some measurements of the teddy's head, and ideally a picture, and then his teddy can have a balaklava.
I'm rather happy he remembered and thought maybe he could ask for something. Sometimes I want to knit things for other people, for people I like, but nobody wants anything knitted. Except Jonathan and his teddy now, and that makes me happy.

So, off to look for a pattern!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh so cute! so in one knit you can make him happy and you can make yourself happy (making something for someone who will really appreciate it) - don't forget the photo!

    ReplyDelete