Monday 19 January 2009

I have a new camera!

Wisteria in progress


This is my Wisteria. You can't see the cables very well in the picture, but I just wanted to show off my new camera (Samsung L200, for what is worth).

The stitch markers are some cute bees from yarnlust. I am completely in love with them, and I will recommend her: I got several sets from her and I'm very happy with all.

Pictures will slowly resume as I take them. I still don't have a full picture of my Emerald, so I should probably do that first.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bees and the Wisteria of course, I think you're very good at knitting complex patterns!
    yeay for the new camera of course!
    (my 2 camera's broke down the past few weeks, they still work somewhat but it's a pest, the big one's screen is crooked, the pocket one falls out whenever...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitch markers! Congrats on the new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, new camera! (very jealous!) Your Wisteria#s coming along great :)

    ReplyDelete