Sunday 25 January 2009

Wisteria in progress

Because I walk lopsided, all my legs joints were hurting on Friday. So bad that I stayed home instead of going to work, because I didn't feel I could easily make it there, and then work. So I knitted a whole lot, as well as taking an incredibly nice bath with a lavender and cocoa butter bath bomb.

The result? Here is the progress on wisteria half-way through Friday:

wisteria in progress


On Saturday I went with Alex to see my best friend, and then Alex and him played Warhammer 40K while I knitted. I am already doing the waist decreases! I have knitted a lot recently, but it is also a very quick and moderately easy knit. I'm very happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Another "40K widow" ! :D

    Hubbie has huge quantities of 40K stuff, I've played the odd time but he always slaughters me.

    ReplyDelete