Friday 25 April 2008

Last meds bag

Last meds bag

Horray! I finished it! I sew the buttons on today on my way back from work on the bus. It is not my finest project, but it is mine and it will be very helpful. I really don't like forgetting to order more meds, the side effects are not fun.
And in use!

I have already put my meds inside, about a week or a month supply inside (depending on the strip). Because I only need to ring my chemist a week before I need meds (they sort out everything with the doctor), this arrangement should be alright.
I'm so proud of my design!

4 comments:

  1. and you're right to be proud, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I like your fancy buttons - what are they made of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    The buttons appear to be some shell-type material, iridescent, almost like mother-of-pearl. I'm not really sure, but they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a good idea! i never thought about knitting one of these! i just got a cute hello kitty bag type thing, which is good for when i on a trip and i cant loose my meds cos i know they are hiding in a bright pink bag!

    ReplyDelete