Monday 3 March 2008

Startitis

Not feeling very well, just a bit lonely and mainly overwelmed by the amount of housework that needs to be done (a weekend of dishes, 3 loads of laundry to iron and at least 3 more waiting to be washed). Hence the startitis, although I'm not sure how they are related. I guess I'm in dead-zone in all the rest of the projects (having to make up a pattern for the balaklava, having to start a mitten, having to pick again the jacket stitches, needing yarn for the dice bag).
It's not bad depression, just a bit blue in the air, so hopefully I'll feel better soon.
I should put on a jumper and another pair of socks, it's a bit cold in here.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same illness, as you can see on my blog ;)

    what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger :p

    ReplyDelete