Sunday 6 July 2008

Links of the week, 06/07/08

Ok, I have to confess, I nearly forgot about this! It probably doesn't help that I wasn't at work on Friday, so my internal clock got thrown off, and I have plans for the weekend.

The Queens Arms
This is what I was doing on Saturday, having pub lunch here with some friends from Uni!
Slow Food Market (Bristol)
And then, on Sunday, I'm going to buy tasty food...
Stitch'n'Bitch (Bristol)
... before going to my local S'n'B!
Space technology in out everyday lives
Ok, some real links now. This is a list of all the things that have been developed for or severely enhanced during the space program, that we now use every day.
Astronomy picture of the day
Although, sometimes, these pictures make it worth it, because they are beautiful.
Adding graffiti to *other people's* photos
This camera is triggered by people's flash, and manages to superimpose another image (in this case a graffiti) on other people's photos. I find it really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment