Sunday 13 July 2008

Links of the week, 13/07/08

Only 4 links this week, I am afraid. However, you might have noticed that the ravelry progress bars to the right now have smiley faces! So I guess I can link that too (I wrote it as well in Ravelry), and now it's 5 links!


Books to the ceiling (quote)
I want to have more and more books. To the ceiling. I really liked this quote.
Xtreme!11!! chess
Who knew chess was such an extreme sport? These people alternate chess and boxing, and winning the match is determined by either of them
Zeppelins!
The main sign of an alternative universe is the presence of Zeppelins. This is why we knew the parallel universe in Doctor Who was one, and it is a clear sign. How this factory is going to rip the space-time continuum to transport us to somewhere parallel escapes me, but it should be awesome.
Bunny!
I want to learn how to sew. Sewing machines are expensive, though! But this comic amused me.
Ravelry progress bars happiness info

No comments:

Post a Comment